Monday, November 28, 2016

WE ARE EXCITED TO ADOPT!!

Sean and I just had our 8 year anniversary wow it is crazy how fast time has flown by! I am so grateful to have him and to celebrate our adoption to become parents! We are so EXCITED and can't wait for our dreams to come true of having a bigger family!!

     Sean and I have EXCITING NEWS!!!!! This last week we have been finally able to be on the waiting list for our little embryos, our babies YAY!!! We are super stoked about it and can’t wait to have a son or daughter come into this world and to bring him/her into our home and share the gospel with our little angel and most importantly about our Savior Jesus Christ and to let them know how important each of them are! I am looking forward to knowing how many children we have and what the genders are and when they come!!! They said that it could take a year or so but, we’re so HAPPY to be on the waiting list at least, that’s one step closer to having our precious children!!!

     Sean and I went to celebrate this not only this exciting news but also decided to celebrate our Anniversary early due to how busy my sweetheart will be with work! This last Wednesday we went to the Frankies of Columba and then on Thursday night if I remember correctly we went to the Temple and did a session there! I really enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun, you can’t beat the Temple it’s so spiritual and amazing! It really brings back memories of when we got married especially because I still have my dress that I wore in our Celestial room and I still wear it at the Temple after 8 years of marriage!!! It has flown by way to fast its crazy!! We really enjoyed our time together as a family afterwards we went to Cracker Barrell and ate dinner then came home and went to bed we were going to watch a movie but, it was getting too late!! Here is a picture of us at the Doctors office for it!!! YAY!!!! I will post more of it once we get more on our journey of having children!!!! We can’t thank Heavenly Father enough for the wonderful many blessings that he has given us and shall continue to give us! As we bless and serve others and become more like our Savior Jesus Christ we will be able to unite as one as a couple and help those around us!!




     My friend Brendi who is just amazing I am so happy that she is in my life and how awesome of a person she is! I am so blessed that Heavenly Father gives us the people that he does to have in our lives it’s incredible!! She is the one that told us about the Embyo Adoption!!! Anyways Brendi I am so super stoked and EXCITED for her and her husband!! It turns out that she is pregnant with TWINS YAY!!! This is so freaking exciting I have been praying for her ever since she told me she is worried that one twin might not make it but, I am pretty sure that he or she will. I know that miracles can still happen!! She has an ultrasound this Thursday so she will keep me posted on what happens!! I am just so happy that at least one of the twins has a heartbeat YAY!! That right there is a success and incredible!! The doctors are thinking that the other twin is just a few days shy of development from the other one they will be Identical twins!!! I will post more once I find out more about it!!!

     This is a very exciting time in each of our lives right now and a very busy time also! Sean says that he will be busy for the next 6 months which is such a tremendous huge blessing!!!  It is pretty crazy because not only did I speak twice in church today but, next Sunday I have to give a talk in Sacrament meeting ekk I am excited but I know it will go well I hope anyways it’s on “The Physical and Spiritual Benefits of The Word of Wisdom”. I am actually looking forward to doing some church research some talks about it! I am now exercising daily at least I am trying to do the best that I can with it! Sometimes that is all that we can do is to do the best that we can!! Also so I think this will help me learn more as well as help many others who will be there to listen to my talk next Sunday!!! I will also put my talk on here too! I will end it for now!!! 

November 11th. 2016

This week for class i have learned a lot on Fatherhood and Finances and wanted share this awesome quote...

We do live in turbulent times. Often the future is unknown; therefore, it behooves us to prepare for uncertainties. Statistics reveal that at some time, for a variety of reasons, you may find yourself in the role of financial provider. I urge you to pursue your education and learn marketable skills so that, should such a situation arise, you are prepared to provide.
-President Thomas S. Monson

November 13th, 2016

   Yesterday was such an AWESOME WONDERFUL GREAT day!! Thanks Sean for everything!! We were able to go to the Temple this smorning and then drive to our concert that we've been waiting since July to go!! This was our date/Anniversary night since Sean has been working nonstop for 3 months 112 hrs a week its been nuts he was finally able to have a day OFF YAY so we did this went to an amazing concert!! It was Chris Mann in Phantom of the Opera and Jackie Evancho!! We LOVED it!! Of course ate food that was delicious!!

Here is a picture of it!!






Today is Sunday November 13th, 2016

     A lot has happened since I last wrote its crazy how much time goes by fast even though sometimes it feels like it doesn't like waiting for children, getting a home and out of debt! It all takes time but, I know that it will all be well worth it in the end once we get to that point! I know that it is all in the Lord's timing and that it will be okay Sean and I are getting there working on our credit and putting some money into savings! YAY!! I am excited about all of it! Today has been a great Sunday even though we didn't go to church it has been nice to be able to spend time together as a couple and still reflect on the Savior and remember Him we should remember Him in our daily lives but, especially Sunday! I LOVE Sundays and how you feel close to the spirit! I am so grateful for the gospel and for all that the Lord has blessed us with and will continue to bless our little family with as well as our extended families! I am happy that we are finally getting established and that we will be in our home here soon! We are thinking about probably being in our new home in April or May of next year 2017!! :) We want to get a 3 to 4 bed home but, we will have to see what Heavenly Father has in store for us! Sean and I will be going back to Charleston next month to this same place and getting a membership here! Were excited about this but, we won’t get a membership right away it is a little pricey so we will wait until we are out of debt! We will be going to the Nutcracker in December I am super excited to see it! At this building that we went to last night there is dance, theater, music and lots of entertainment it was AWESOME!!


I am so happy that Sean paid for it back in July and surprised me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment